Duration: 30 mins Access period: 30 days
- Ensure Royal College Representatives can provide an effective and purposeful presence in the AAC interview process
This online course is primarily aimed at interviewers who sit on Advisory Appointments Committees (AACs). The course provides an overview of AAC procedures and will be of interest to all those involved in the recruitment process, including representatives from the recruiting body and the Royal College representative.
Access the course to find out more about:
• good practice in interviewing for Royal College representatives
• equality and diversity legislation
• handling difficult scenarios
• interactive tools with practical tips and examples
The course is worth 1 CPD point and you will be provided with a certificate of completion.
Sign up now and see how you can provide a more effective presence in the interview process.
Produced in collaboration with the Royal College of Radiologists, Royal College of Anaesthetists, Royal College of Pathologists, Royal College of Surgeons, Royal College of Ophthalmologists and Royal College of Emergency Medicine.