Watch this new video resource, developed to support your delivery of effective remote consultations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
There has never been a time when effective remote consultations have been needed more. This concise and informative video, by the Royal College of Physicians and Dr Charlotte Hammerton, looks at the arena of ‘Effective remote consultations’. The video addresses:
• What is digital healthcare?
• When is it appropriate to consider remote care?
• Types of digital healthcare
• Logistics and set up
• What are the key differences?
• Learning and support in a remote setting
This resource has been made with an educational grant from Pfizer. They have had no input or involvement whatsoever in the design, development and content of the programme